Saturday, March 16, 2013

RCA Secret 2013


RCA Secret is an exhibition and sale of original postcard-sized artworks, by internationally acclaimed artists plus up-and coming graduates from the Royal College of Art. It's your chance to get your hands on original works of art for just £45. This year's exhibition contains 2700 works by 1034 ARTISTS. 

ROYAL COLLEGE OF ART BATTERSEA
Dyson Building, 1 Hester Road, London SW11 4AN

Exhibition open: 14–22 March 11am–6pm 
Late opening: Thursday 21 March until 9pm
Sale open: Saturday 23 March 8am-6pm
Free Admission

(more photos here)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg stephanie! I found, cleaning my room, your art card! in the behind, your signature! I don't remember where we met, but it's funny yo know I kept this card probably for 6, 7 years... anyway... here is Federico.. from Rome!

un bacio!

Unknown said...

omg stephanie! I found, cleaning my room, your art card! in the behind, your signature! I don't remember where we met, but it's funny yo know I kept this card probably for 6, 7 years... anyway... here is Federico.. from Rome!

un bacio!

Unknown said...

omg stephanie! I found, cleaning my room, your art card! in the behind, your signature! I don't remember where we met, but it's funny yo know I kept this card probably for 6, 7 years... anyway... here is Federico.. from Rome!

un bacio!